Plan Your Visit
We have developed educational curriculum, exhibits, tours and programs that highlight our educational mission. Aquarium of Boise currently features 38 exhibits with room for growing thanks to your support!
Education. Inspiration. Conservation.
Your Underwater adventure starts here.
July 15th, 2020
October 14th, 2020
6pm - 8pm
"Family Night at the Aquarium" Hosted by the Autism Society Treasure Valley
Baby Shark Live!
Baby Shark Live! has been postponed at the Ford Idaho Center on March 23rd. Stay tuned for updates on a new time & date for this event.
Re-opening the Aquarium of Boise
Monday June 1st – June 4th, the Aquarium of Boise will be open for members only.
Friday June 5th will be open to the general public.
The Aquarium of Boise’s operational hours will remain the same. Monday – Saturday from 10am – 5pm; Sunday from 12 – 5pm.
The Aquarium of Boise takes the safety of our guests as a top priority and we have developed a comprehensive plan to help keep the public, Volunteers and Staff members safe during this time.
1. The Aquarium of Boise will be limiting our maximum occupancy to 50 people within the gallery spaces.
2. Staff and Volunteers will be stationed throughout the gallery spaces to help ensure proper social distancing is in effect. Guests are to stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons & Staff members and Volunteers.
3. Family members need to stay together as a group. Children cannot roam the Aquarium unassisted or unsupervised by their family members.
4. Guests, during this time, will not be allowed to touch any of the reptiles or birds. Feeding of the fish will be allowed.
5. The Aquarium of Boise is recommending that all Children 12 and up & Adults wear face masks. Staff and Volunteers are required to wear face masks.
6. Staff at the Front Desk will be checking temperatures of guests as they enter the Gift Shop area. Temperature checks are required to enter the Aquarium of Boise.
7. Please do not visit the Aquarium of Boise if you are sick, have a fever or coughing.
8. Aquarium of Boise Staff & Volunteers will provide hand sanitizer at the Entrance & Exit.
9. The Aquarium of Boise will no longer be using hand towels but will have hand dryers and/or paper towels at the interactive areas.
10. Please follow all the markings on the floors as it directs guests around the Aquarium of Boise. Markers to wait in line at the Gift Shop, markers at the interactive areas and arrows showing foot traffic directions.
The new Aquarium of Boise health and safety policy will be strictly enforced, and it is goal that everyone will cooperate to help keep our guests safe & healthy. As with any new policy and procedures, they are subject to change and adjustments over time.
As a community organization, we are in this together with the community’s support!